Our 2022 Benefit Report
As a social impact PR agency that is a registered Benefit Company, we are held accountable for assessing our company’s performance against a third-party standard. Yulu assesses its impact through B Lab’s B Impact Assessment, and this year we were proud to not only re-certify as a B Corporation, but to increase our overall B Impact Score to 89.5 points.
A year in the life of a social impact PR agency
If this is your first time reading Yulu’s Benefit Report, it serves a few purposes: to provide a testament to the power of social impact storytelling, to showcase the impactful work of our clients, and to connect their important work with those who can scale it and those who can benefit from it. It goes without saying that we are grateful What does a year in the life of an Impact Relations agency look like? Click below for a look at our 2022 annual Benefit Report.
As a Benefit Company, Yulu is committed to promoting public benefit through the following benefit provisions:
- Economic Benefit: Through our social mandate, we commit to exclusively working with innovative organizations that are embedding either social or environmental responsibility directly into their business models and practices.
- Global Benefit: We are committed to driving progress towards the UN’s 2030 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Environmental Benefit: Through our annual B Impact Assessment, Yulu is committed to measuring and monitoring our own environmental impact, to ensure we meet B Lab’s standards.
- Cultural Benefit: We commit to respectfully acknowledge, embrace, and celebrate diverse cultural backgrounds, and to continually support practices related to promoting justice, equity, diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our work.
- Industry Benefit: We commit to continually strive for more transparency and ethical business practices within the communications industry as a whole.
Learn more about what it means to be a Benefit Company, and the public benefits we’re dedicated to promoting.